Monday, September 3, 2012

Welcome!

I'm so excited to start this new blog. Here, I'll be taking you through my life as I get serious about weight loss and eating better, along with venturing into my life as a stay at home mom to three boys and a husband that has two jobs. There won't be any sugar coating here, what you see is what you get. I'll post about The Big One starting preschool, playing sports and being crazy. I'll post about The Twinks being little blobs of cuteness. And I'll probably post about my husband every once in a while. All the while (hopefully) losing the baby weight by eating better, counting calories, posting recipes and more than likely, the struggles that come along with it all. I can't wait to get started and for everyone to get a glimpse into my crazy life! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment